Though we are one of the oldest dental societies in continuous existence in the United States, we are certainly not behind the times. Besides the professional collegiality we strive to offer, we provide our members with the most current dental continung eduation at a very reasonable cost. Please review our website, check out our annual event and if our program appeals to you.... become a member!
Welcome to the New England Dental Society Website!
Our All Volunteer Board of Governors
LEFT TO RIGHT - Standing: Dr. Andrew Albee, Dr. David Baasch, Dr. Jeffrey Dodge, Dr. Craig Van Dongen, Dr. Stanislov Moline, Dr. Barry Mcardle, Dr. Walter Higgins, Dr. Jacqueline Fellows, Dr. Jared Rediske, Dr. Joann Schultz, NEDS 2020President - Dr. Howard Pactovis, Dr. Rich Bascetta, Dr. Kendrick Van Meter
Missing from photo: Dr. Herbert Hau
New England Dental Society
DUES NOW DUE!
See How to Pay Dues Link Below
**** THIS YEAR OUR MEETING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY. DETAILS TO BE SHOWN HERE VERY SOON. SAME GREAT FORMAT AND GREAT CONTENT!****
2020 SPEAKERS AND MEETING DATES:
SATURDAY AM, NOV. 7, 2020:
Mini Lecture Series: Three one hour lectures on clinical topics:
1. Dr. Patrick Edmunds - topic to be announced
2. Dr. Niholas P. Theberge - topic to be announced
3. TBA (All these topics will be shown here in the next few days.
SAT. PM, NOV 7, and SUN. PM, NOV 8, 2020:
Upgrade your technical acumen with two great programs by Aditya Tatinada, returning by popular demand!
1. Sat. afternoon: "Navigating CBCT scans: From Anatomy to Pathology
2. Sunday afternoon: "Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry and
Applcations of 3D Printing
SUNDAY AM, NOV 8, 2020:
Explore "Manual Medicine" with Dr. Karapassas:
1. The colaborative use of physical therapy in the treatment of TM joint disorders, and
2. Repetative Stress Injury in the Dental Office: Prevention, Management and Rehabilitation