Though we are one of the oldest dental societies in continuous existence in the United States, we are certainly not behind the times. Besides the professional collegiality we strive to offer, we provide our members with the most current dental continung eduation at a very reasonable cost. Please review our website, check out our annual event and if our program appeals to you.... become a member! We look forward to seeing you in November.
Welcome to the New England Dental Society Website!
Our All Volunteer Board of Governors
LEFT TO RIGHT - Standing: Dr. Andrew Albee, Dr. David Baasch, Dr. Jeffrey Dodge, Dr. Craig Van Dongen, Dr. Stanislov Moline, Dr. Barry Mcardle, Dr. Walter Higgins, Dr. Jacqueline Fellows, Dr. Jared Rediske, Dr. Joann Schultz, Dr. Howard Pactovis,Dr. Rich Bascetta, Dr. Kendrick Van Meter
Missing from photo: Dr. Herbert Hau
New England Dental Society
SPECIAL NOTE: THERE ARE TWO CONVENIENT WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR DUES:
1. CREDIT CARD
** See menu - "How to Pay Dues"
DUES NOW DUE!
See How to Pay Dues Link Below
2019 SPEAKERS AND MEETING DATES:
SATURDAY AM, NOV. 2, 2019:
1. Charles Ullman - "Gentlewave: The Missing Link"
2. Hiroe Ohyama and Shelyn Yamakami - "Remineralization: Current Trends"
3. Hiroe Ohyama and Russell Taylor - "Community Outreach and Global Health at Harvard"
SAT. PM, NOV. 2, SUN AM & PM, NOV 3, 2019:
1. Peter Reich - "Advances in Oral Surgery "
2. Hesham Nouh - "Maintaining Esthetics in the Anterior Zone"
3. Howard Ludington and Tom McClammy - "GentleWave Technique in Endodontics"